In line with other models in the SCRUBBOX product range, AOM launches its inaugural kitchen exhaust model in the brand new S Series – SCRUBBOX S Series EAN 320S.
SCRUBBOX S Series EAN 320S utilizes induced electrostatic charge to charge and collect passing pollutants (down to 0.01 micron) in a kitchen exhaust system, meeting NEA’s ‘Ventilation and Air Exhaust Systems’ guidelines under its Code of Practice on Environmental Health. The double-pass arrangement is highly effective in targeting high-smoke and/or high-grease production as a pair of ionizer-collector sections allows for the polluted airflow to be cleaned twice before discharge.
The model provides robust and consistent performance at 98% efficiency (EPA Environmental Analysis Laboratory – NIEA A101.73C) – every single day, accorded by the machine’s solid construction and and heavy-duty collection plates. Engineered to work 24 hours with minimal power consumption, it provides effective containment of dust, oil, grease, smoke, and moisture in a kitchen exhaust system. This allows for a greener discharge of cooking fumes and reduces fire risks in the kitchen exhaust system.
Double Pass Unit of the New S Series
- Novel built-in double pass ionizing cell
- Double pass function increases cost savings and reduces space requirements
- Higher efficiency (to cater specially for thick smoke e.g. BBQ)
- Power cut-off feature to enhance product safety
- Effective external heat exchanger for temperature regulation of internal components
- Dual High Voltage power pack